Law Clerk | Office Manager
Layal joined Melbourne Lawyers & Mediators in 2017 as our law clerk and office manager.
Layal has completed a Bachelor of Legal & Dispute Studies with Distinction and is currently studying the Juris Doctor at RMIT University. She is interested in practicing in Family Law, Criminal Law, Litigation and Wills & Estate matters.
She is the first point of contact for our clients, and her caring and compassionate nature is outstanding. Layal is able to communicate with a diverse range of clients in an efficient, diligent, and kind manner.
- Anticipated admission to the legal profession in Victoria mid-2021
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Family Law Section Australia
- Bachelor of Legal and Dispute Studies (RMIT University)
- Juris Doctor J.D. (RMIT University) – expected completion Jan 2021